Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wedding Night

 Udurawana gets married, and on his wedding night calls his father to
 get some tips on what to do since he had never been with a woman
 before.......  "So what do I do first?"

 His father replies: "Take her clothes off and lay her on the bed".

 5 minutes later Udurawana is on the phone again. "She's naked and in
 bed what do I do now?"

 His father can't believe what he is hearing,
 "Take your damn clothes off and get into bed with her."

 After another 5 minutes Udurawana is on the phone again. "Appachchi, I'm naked and
 in bed with her, what do I do now?"

 His father's patience is now running out so he says,
 "Sh*t son, do I have to spell everything out to you?? Just put the
 hardest thing on your body where she pees...... Good night"!!!! "

 Just when his father starts snoring, Udurawana is on the phone again.
 "OK Appachchi, I have my head in the toilet bowl what do I do now?"

 "Drown yourself, you bloody idiot !

No comments:

Post a Comment