Saturday, April 10, 2010

JUST FOR A LAUGH

Sardarji : I divorced my wife on the 1st night.
Frnd : Why ?

Sardarji
: I saw the label on her panties, "Tested OK by Mafatlal & Sons."

13b5799.gif


2.. Sardarji : Yaar my wife is very scared of water.
Frnd : How did you know ?

Sardarji
: Twice when i got home i saw her having a bath with the security guard


13b57a9.gif
3.The Nurse was taking a blood sample from sardar. She held his finger and squeesed for the blood. Sardar laughed.
Nurse : Why did you laugh

Sardarji
: after this it is the urine test.

13b57b8.gif

4. Husband & wife having dinner together.
Wife
: Darling, tell me something that would make me both happy & sad.
Husband
: Ur nipples r better than ur sister's !


13b57c8.gif

5. On the first night of the marraige the husband gives the wife Rs.500 and says

" I have never done this for free"
Wife returns rs.200 and says
"i have not charged more than this before"

13b57d8.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment