Saturday, April 3, 2010

Oil Tycoon

After years of his wife's pleading, the rich oil tycoon finally went with her to Church on Sunday morning. He was so moved by the
preacher's sermon that on the way out he stopped to shake the preacher's hand.
He said, "Reverend, that was the best goddamn sermon I ever did hear!"
"Why, thank you sir, but please, I'd appreciate it if you didn't use profanity in the Lord's house." was the reply.
"I'm sorry Reverend, but I can't help myself. It was such a
goddamn good sermon! I was deeply moved!"

"PLEASE, I cannot have you talking this way in my Church!"
"Okay Reverend, but I just wanted to let you know that I thought it was so goddamn good, that I put $5,000 in the collection plate."
"No Shit?" says the Preacher, "What a great fuckin' guy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment