Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jokes

After Creation
 
 In the beginning, God created the earth and rested. Then God created Man and rested. Then God created Woman. Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.
 
 

John The Baptist

A man who thought he was John the Baptist was disturbing the neighborhood, so for public safety, he was committed.

He was put in a room with another crazy, and immediately began his routine, "I am John The Baptist! Jesus Christ has sent me!"

The other guy looked at him and declared, "I did not!"
 

Man talking to GOD

A man wanted to talk to GOD. So as to achieve it, he went to the top of Mt. Everest and started his prayers, standing in one leg.

After few months of continuous prayers GOD appeared in front him.

Looking up, he asks the Lord...
"God, what does a million years mean to you?"

The Lord replies, "A minute."

The man asks, "And what does a million dollars mean to you?"

The Lord replies, "A penny."

Man again, "Can I have a penny?"

The Lord replies, "In a minute."

God & the Parking Place

John Abraham was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.Looking up toward heaven, he said "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up tequila."Miraculously, a parking place appeared.John looked up again and said, "Never mind. I found one."

No comments:

Post a Comment