Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Resignation Letter"

ANYBODY LOOKING TO RESIGN CAN USE THIS LETTER:

Dear Sir, This will confirm my fucking resignation with your fucked
up company. I have accepted a lucrative position with a company
where being a bitch is not a job prerequisite for managerial skills.

I am looking forward to my new position and the challenges that
await me, unlike when I worked with you assholes.

My last day of work will be when you realize I came in late last
night and cleaned out my desk, including all the supplies I
requested and received last week.

Hopefully, your dumb ass can figure out all the shit I've left
undone for the new team, as well as the ongoing projects I never
completed.

Once the company figures out that you don't know a damn thing, they
will not only fire my replacement, but your ass as well.

Please feel free not to say a damn thing to me should you see me on
the street, unless you want your ass kicked.

My experience with this fucking company has been very unrewarding.
I was only rewarded by your secretary. She is a good fucker. She
screwed me on your desk when you were away. She told me that you
screwed her every time she appealed for salary increment. She
enjoyed sex with me but not with a corpse like you. In short, you
are not only a fucker but a poor fucker. Anyway, I appreciate
having had the opportunity to use you as a stepping stone to a
better future.

I wish you and the organization not a fucking thing, bitch-ass
motherfuckers.

Yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment