Sunday, March 28, 2010

Don't die after reading this!!

Too Good!!!
China is the place to be for English teachers
>>>

WELCOME FOR COMING!?
Exist? Ok ok got it......
Duh…?
I wont...... Promise....
But where r u?

CHILDREN MADE IN CHINA !
Have a careful suicide....
I'm NOT going to pay to trim the foot.
Still didn't understand?....Neither did I....
(Maybe it's an accident prone area).

Data Breaker ?!?!?!
Bottled water in a can?
I m going down pressing my head up......
Okay......noted!
Sorry i can't treasure the used one.....
Really can't
…!!!

Now, tell me what am I supposed to do here??!!!

R THEY UR RELATIVES????
NICE TO MEET THEM......?

Thanks for the Suggestion…!!!
Just touch it!!!
Yes I WILL…..!!! (….. JJ )
Hobbits...?? They played sports?!! Weren't they just running
around with a RING???


Died on the table?

No comments:

Post a Comment